Okay, this is actually the questiony meme. Thanks for the tag Melanie.
1. Were you named after anyone? For some reason I am thinking that my brother and I were named for a couple on General Hospital, Leslie and Lance. I’m not sure about that. I am sure that my middle name comes from my great grandmother, Imogene. My middle name is Jean.
2. When was the last time you cried? Last Saturday night we watched The Hiding Place, the moving story of Corrie Ten Boom.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Though it used to be much neater, I still like it.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? Smoked turkey.
5. Do you have kids? Yes, 4.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Absolutely!
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I wouldn’t say I use it a lot. I probably do when it’s just Karl and me hanging out because he “gets” me.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump? I don’t think so.
10. What is your favourite cereal? Cap’n Crunch, though I’m really trying to like Kashi Granola.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No.
12. Do you think you are strong? Physically? Not anymore.
13. What is your favourite icecream? Cookies’n’Cream
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? The face.
15. Red or pink? Red
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? I speak before I think.
17. Who do you miss the most? I have a tendency to miss people and relationships I have never had. For instance, I have parents, but I don’t know what it’s like to have a close, healthy relationship with my mother or my father. So, I miss the idea of that kind of relationship even though my actual parents are still here.
19. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing? Gray “pants” and red, white, and gray New Balance running shoes.
20. Have you ever re-gifted? No.
21. What are you listening to right now? Well, I’m not really listening to anything right now, but I can hear the kids playing basketball out back. However, if you’re asking what’s in my iPod, then I’ll be honest and confess my love for Foo Fighters (I really dig their new album), Dwight Yoakam, and John Mayer.
22. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? Green…and that’s not easy.
23. Favourite smells? Saute-ing onions and garlic.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Jennifer, one of the moms in our homeschool co-op group.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely! Even though she is killing me in our Scrabble games right now.
26. Favourite sports to watch? Football. And I enjoy watching basketball when I can watch it in person.
30. Favourite food? Vegetables.
31. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
32. Last movie you watched? The Hiding Place.
33. What colour shirt are you wearing? White. It’s actually a Microsoft Windows XP t-shirt. I have a decent SWAG collection from all of the technology expos Karl has to attend.
34. Summer or winter? Winter.
35. Hugs or kisses? If I’m with Hubs, I can’t have one without the other.
36. Favourite dessert? Creme Brulee.
39. What book are you reading now? A Steadfast Heart by Elyse Fitzpatrick and Mansfield Park by Jane Austen.
40. What is on your mousepad? Clone troopers. But I also use a laptop.
41. What did you watch on tv last night? Super Tuesday election returns. Please don’t get me started…
42. Favourite sound? My kids singing and laughing together. Earlier today they were doing a rousing rendition of “The Ants Go Marching.” It was hilarious!
43. Rolling stones or Beatles? The Beatles. It’s not that I don’t like The Stones, but I hate their song “Angie.” I can’t think of a single Beatles song I don’t like.
44. What is the furthest you have been from home? I’m always one breath away.
45. Do you have a special talent? I can tune out anything.
46. Where were you born? In a hospital.
If you haven’t done this meme yet, then consider yourself tagged! Have a great Thursday!!