Terri, Keeping the Pace, awarded me a little blogging recognition. Thank you, Terri!!
“By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people who’s blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded.”
One of the great things about this award is that I can award it to those who’ve already been awarded and there is no limit to the number of bloggers I can award. Many of my favorite blogs have already been awarded with this one, some more than once. I will bless them again, and (I hope) award a few who haven’t been recognized.
- Kim–Hiraeth (for her excellent photography and devotions)
- Kim–Upward Call (for her dedication to upholding the Word)
- Kim–Lifesong (for her current series about her daughters and purity)
- Connie–Practicing Theology (for her recent posts on denominations)
- Rebecca–Rebecca Writes (for being an excellent resource for Bible study and recipes)
- Amy–Amy’s Humble Musings (for demonstrating how to savor Christ in the midst of motherhood)
- Nicole–168 Hours (for excellent posts on hospitality and evangelism)
- Lisa–Lisa Writes (for keeping it real in a well-written, God-honoring way)
- Elle–A Complete Thought (for her writing regarding the struggle of acceptance with joy)
- Alicia–Daughter of Hope (for all her homeschool links and political posts)
- Loraena–Life in Oregon (for sharing her joy in motherhood after a long wait)
- Kelly–A Spacious Place (for her writing regarding exercise and fitness for the glory of God)
- Ellen b–The Happy Wonderer (for excellent photography and demonstrations of hospitality)
- Christina–A Walk in My Garden (for sharing how she gets the job done and fights procrastinating)
It’s great being a part of this little community of Christian women, mothers, and theologians. Yes, theologians. The other day Lisa wrote that she wasn’t a theologian, but I beg to differ. A theologian is one who knows about God. Well, not only are we striving to know about Him, we are striving to know Him. I am thankful for your friendship and for the good deposits you are making in my life and in the lives of your other readers. Keep it up!
P.S. About a month ago, Loraena awarded me the Blogging with a Purpose award. Had I acted on it sooner, I probably would have awarded the same bloggers with that one, too. Thank you, Loraena!