Saturday I had a bit of an itchy throat. Then, a slightly runny nose.
Sunday brought multi-burst sneezing, runny eyes, stuffy nose and headache.
I took advantage of everything in my medicine cabinet: neti pot, vick’s vapo rub, benadryll, tylenol.
Sleep never came to me.
Would you like to know 10 thoughts than ran through my brain during the night? I hope so.
1. Breathing? I’m sorry I took you for granted.
2. New episodes of The Office start next week. Something to look forward to.
3. Maybe the people mentioned in the Bible lived so much longer than we do today because the earth was spinning faster than it is now.
4. I wonder if Karl has clean pants to wear to work tomorrow. I hope so because I don’t want to get up.
5. Tina Fey and Sarah Palin. I can’t tell them apart anymore. What if they switch places and Tina Fey ends up VP?
6. Sleep, where are you?
7. If I finally fall asleep around 5 AM, then the whole day is going to be thrown off. I won’t wake up until 8:30. Which subjects do I absolutely have to teach tomorrow?
8. Time moves slower when I’m not having fun.
9. I need to remember to email JP to let him know that I appreciate what he’s doing to lead worship.
10. I need new pillows.
Obviously, I am reaching for an all-new low. Don’t expect the bloggage to improve around here this week.