The Amazon Wish List is turning 10! To celebrate, Amazon is giving away huge prize packages each week for the next 10 weeks. All you have to do to be entered in the drawings is add an item to your Amazon Wish List each week. After you add to your list, a yellow button will appear at the top of the page. Click it and you’re in (only one entry allowed per week). Pretty cool, huh?
Take a peek at the prizes:
* Week 1 (Oct. 5-11): The Twilight Saga: New Moon Premiere Wish List — A trip for two to Los Angeles to see the premiere
* Week 2 (Oct. 12-18): Dream Kitchen Wish List — New appliances include a range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and espresso maker
* Week 3 (Oct. 19-25): Meet the Jonas Brothers in London Wish List — A trip for two to London to hear the lads in concert and then meet them in person
* Week 4 (Oct. 26-Nov. 1): Kindle Love Wish List — 10, count ’em, 10 Kindles
* Week 5 (Nov. 2-8): Ultimate Backyard Theater Wish List — $15,000 for a backyard makeover, plus all the equipment needed to start the show
* Week 6 (Nov. 9-15): Yellowstone Photo Expedition with Canon Wish List — A trip for two to Yellowstone National Park, and a private lesson with a professional photographer
* Week 7 (Nov. 16-22): The Magic of Disney Wish List — A trip for four to explore the wonders of Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Fla., plus a $2,000 Disney gift card
* Week 8 (Nov. 23-29): High-Def Heaven Wish List — A 55-inch HDTV, a Blu-ray home theater, and a Wii
* Week 9 (Nov. 30-Dec. 6): Glamorous Life Wish List — A stunning set of 1½-carat diamond stud earrings
* Week 10 (Dec. 7-12): This one is under wraps until it launches!
Looks like there’s something for everyone. I’d like the Canon prize. Which week would you like to win?
And, just so you know, I do not receive anything from Amazon for telling you about their sweepstakes nor do I receive any compensation if you click through to Amazon from here. I do, however, receive a very small commission (which I’m saving to purchase a fancy camera with a giant lens) if you make a purchase after clicking through my site.