I can’t remember where I first read this meme. I think it’s perfect fun for Friday.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen?
News or sports.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
If? No ifs here. My hubby is a collector: caps, stamps, coins, action figures, comic books, wiring/cables, CDs, DVDs
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Subway’s Sweet Onion Teriyaki
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
My man likes variety. If we have left overs, then he’ll wait to eat them on their third day so that he doesn’t eat the same thing two days in a row.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
He doesn’t have one.
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
College football: Alabama
Pro football: Miami
13. Who will he vote for?
McCain/Palin, with his teeth clenched.
14. Who is his best friend?
I am. And I’m using “I am” to refer to me, not God.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Karl wishes that I wouldn’t leave hair in the shower. It just comes out by the handfuls and most days I forget to scoop it out and put it in the garbage can. It even grosses me out.
16. How many states has he lived in?
17. What is his heritage?
I’m only familiar with his dad’s mother’s side of the family, and they hail from England…more stuff I should have paid attention to….something about slaves and a castle in Ireland. This is important because my heritage includes Irish ancestry. So, my people could have been owned by his people. We like to joke about it.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Red Velvet, but one year he asked for strawberry.
19. Did he play sports in high school?
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Wouldn’t you like to know…;)
It took me ten years to learn all this and you got it in the time it took you to read this meme. Aren’t you glad you know all this now?