Do you remember when I reviewed Mesi: A Girl ‘n’ Grace? Well, Pam Davis, creator of Girls ’n Grace, and Authentic Books are sponsoring a contest that all moms will want to know about, just in time for Christmas.
What can you win? Up for grabs are two character dolls from the Girls ’n Grace product line. (www.girlsngrace.com) One winner will be chosen from entries from blog readers, and another will be available for the blog who has the most entries submitted.
Each blogger who posts information about the contest, can receive one copy each of the latest books in Pam Davis’ Girls ’n Grace series, Sydney Claire: A Girl ’n Grace in the 1960’s and Mesi’s Season of Change: A Friendship Story. Books will be mailed once you send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To enter the contest, participants will submit a story about their best teachable grace moment with a child in their life to email@example.com. They also must include the name or link to the blog that they read about the contest on. Pam Davis will read the entries and pick a winner.
The blog that has the most entries submitted also wins a doll! That means you can win a doll for yourself, or create your own contest on your blog.
Below are the contest rules:
Contest begins December 9
All individual entries must be submitted by December 17 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants must include a story about a teachable grace moment
- Stories will be 400 words or less
- All entries must include the name of the blog site on which they saw the contest posted
- Bloggers may enter their stories as well, but may not win both dolls
- All entries may be reprinted/reposted by Girls ‘n Grace and Authentic
- Entries should include preference of Sydney Clair or Mesi doll
- Pam Davis will pick the best story and the winner of the contest and notify the winner
- Each blogger posting the contest will receive 1 copy of each of the fall releases once they forward the link to email@example.com
- The blog site with the most number of contest entries will receive one Girls ’n Grace doll to keep for themselves or turn around for another contest on their site
Dolls will be shipped to arrive on December 23.