I have three books to give away:
Pausch has some good, practical things to share in his book, The Last Lecture, but I felt like, in a book written to his children regarding the most important lessons he’s learned, he ought to have included something about his faith. It’s still an enjoyable read. (Hardback)
You may recall this big news story from 2006: Laura Van Ryn and Whitney Cerak were mistaken for one another after a tragic accident. It’s both heartbreaking and hopeful. You will be encouraged by the faith of these two families and how they were able to share their joy and sorrow. Grab a box of tissue. (Hardback)
You may think this one doesn’t fit in with autobiography, but you’d be incorrect. Wendy Alsup shares how knowing sound theology helped her get through some of the most difficult trials of her life. Good stuff. (Paperback)
I apologize to my international friends, Hawaiians and Alaskans, but I’m going to have to limit this give away to the contiguous 48 states. While Hubs is happy to see my thinning out of the book shelves, he would not be pleased with the shipping charges to those distant lands.
Ways to enter:
1) Become a subscriber (or admit you subscribe) using a feed reader
2) Become a subscriber (or admit you subscribe) using email
3) Follow me on Twitter / Tweet this drawing
4) Link to this drawing from your blog
5) If you’re a local friend of mine and you neither blog nor tweet, then you get 3 entries just for saving me postage.
This drawing is closed.
Deadline to enter is January 22!