Like most of us down south, this week I am thankful for…
– a warm shelter and blankets.
– all of my children under my roof. It’s been fun to have everyone here all day this week. It’s like Christmas vacation, part 2.
– knowing that all of our extended family are safe and warm.
– plenty of food in the pantry and refrigerator. It just so happened that Karl and I made a huge trip to the grocery store on Sunday afternoon. We had enough food for the week (almost unheard of at our house because I am a meal-planning failure).
– no school for my oldest. She has been super-creative these last few days making clothes and dolls. She made an Ed Sheeran doll for a friend of hers who loves Ed Sheeran. (In other news, I learned who Ed Sheeran is).
– the big Christmas tree is no longer in our living room.
What are you thankful for today?